Demogorgon's 'Unknown Egg' addon - what exactly does it do?
New demo player. Unknown Egg on wiki states:
Unknown Egg is a Very Rare Of the Abyss Add-on . Descriptions may vary from their in-game version for reasons explained here.Wiki Descriptions support Mouse-over in Desktop View: hover your mouse cursor over the modifier words (or highlight them) to have a tool-tip reveal their values.Mobile View displays the values in small print after the modifier words. Nerf: reduced the Recovery time reduction from -2.5 seconds to -1.5 seconds.
- Considerably reduces Of the Abyss Recovery time after traversing the Upside Down.
So at 1st I thought there is a cooldown in using your power button right after you traverse a portal, but that wasn't the case when I tested it out in a match. Right after emerging from a portal, I held my power button and was able to charge up my power attack for a shred.
So then I'm thinking it has to do with 10 sec power recovery cooldown to teleport again using a portal since I wasn't able to teleport again right after emerging from a portal.
So is that what Unknown Egg does? reduces the 10 sec cooldown to teleport again to 8.5 sec?
Comments
Teleportation cooldown.