Odd thought: Healing nerf is a buff to autodidact?
Title. In a way, the healing speed nerf is a buff to autodidact. Since you're healing for longer, it allows you to hit more skillchecks. More skillchecks means more tokens, and a speed boost since the base rate of healing is down, but autodidact works off percents.
Also, does anyone know if skillchecks obtained while using a medkit gets you tokens, or if selfcare works with autodidact? (I don't own adam)
Comments
Dude do you see a SINGLE thing in his point complaining? He LITERALLY just stated that the healing nerf was a buff to autodidact..that's it...he didn't say this was a good or bad thing. There were no opinions in his post whatsoever.
I'm not complaining. I'm just pointing out that it is a buff to autodidact. And asking about functionalities of it because I don't have it, and can't test it right now.
The perk description states it will not work when using a Med Kit, though I do not know about self-care. I do not have Autodidact or Self Care unlocked right now, so I cannot test it.
Med kits don't work and if I recall correctly, you can't use Self-Care with it.