PC - Pinhead Box Bugged

DESCRIPTION

Was playing a solo survivor game last night and the Pinhead had Franklin's. He hit the Claudette and the box dropped under a pallet. He refused to break the pallet. The killer was a streamer, I went to his channel to tell him and he said he knew it was a bug and refused to break the pallet. I could not make a clip of the channel, he had it set so it could not be done. I DO have a clip of him being able to be heard on my own stream, but it's got his stream name in end game and I don't want to put that info out. If you want to see him admitting he knows the bug and doesn't break the pallet because it's an easy win for him... then I can send it another way to devs only.


Step 1 : Boot the game


Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match


Step 3 : In-game, get hit by Pinhead with Franklin's.


Step 4 : Box is stuck under a pallet.


ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Character played: Feng

Perks played: Kindred, Deadhard, Borrowed Time, Windows

Map: Azarov's Resting

Frequency of the issue: Twice, but this one I caught on stream.


DOCUMENTS TO ADD

I am adding the clip from my twitch channel, because it is the only one I have.


https://clips.twitch.tv/DifferentTriumphantCaribouVoteNay-0q_Rh7ZtOgTMCdsQ


Logs (PC only)

 (I played more games after that match and did not think to get logs.)

Tagged: Pending

Comments