My ideas for Trapper addons.

As Trapper main, I feel his "increase disarming traps time" & "decrease setting up time" are not worth for their cost, come after with Jaw addon & Green stone. I would have those addon rarity decreased and have more effects.

I dont know how Devs rework on Bag, so I will not listing it.


Brown coil: Considerately increase disarm time.

Yellow coil: Tremendously increase disarm time

Using double coils may increase the disarm time by far alot. But after all Trapper is just 2 traps basekit.


Brown setting trap: Considerately decrease setting time.

Yellow setting trap: Tremendously decrease setting time.


Brown Jaw: Trapped will not cause injured, however Trapper can walk pass the traps.

Yellow Jaw: Cause Mangled & Haemorrhage if trapped.

Yellow Jaw 2: Cause Deep wound.

Green Jaw: Cause Hindered for 30sec.

Purple Jaw: Cause dying. (this fit to Jaw better than Stone)


Yellow Brick: Decrease 5% chance escape chance

Green Brick: Decrease 16% chance escape change (which mean their escape attempt from 1-6 to 2-7)

Comments