Which Resident Evil character would you want as a Survivor/Legendary Skin?
Any character you played as or was super iconic. They could be Legendaries.
Any character you played as or was super iconic. They could be Legendaries.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I added HUNK for the same reason as Wesker.
If it's not HUNK it's junk
I am already happy with Jill and wouldn’t buy any other skins for her either way.
Carlos Oliveira would make me consider paying for a legendary skin though 👀
Donna Beneviento and Angie for twins
MY EXTRACTION POINT
Literally anyone from the modern games. Please Behavior and Capcom, I'm begging you.
I really would love to have Ada, she would be so badass in her red dress.