Monday Update
Will it give us an update on the Nintendo switch cross-progression?
Will it give us an update on the Nintendo switch cross-progression?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe
The way McClean was hyping it up I am expecting some spicy stuff.
Spicy stuff...? Do you mean... they're finally adding it?
Hope so! Would love to play in my bed when im not on my PC lmao
And what might 'it' be? ๐ง
I can't say, otherwise Gay Myers will be breathing down my neck >.>
I think everyone would like a Gay Myers breathing on their neck.
You can stop before I lose my self-control ๐๏ธโ๐จ๏ธ๐๏ธโ๐จ๏ธ
I'm referring to the Moderator...
I know. It's a jokeย ๐
There is potential
this will be the first killer adjustment im looking forward to