Hackers are pretty much in every single match, what does Easy Anti-Cheat do exactly ?
Hackers are ruining the matches like a black plague. Sometimes I see the same hackers flying and shouting around the map multiple times a day. Sometimes they hack slightly not to make suspicion like repairing all gens for 25 percent and god knows what else they sneak in...
Today I had just to stop playing in the middle of the match as a killer because every time I downed a survivor he got back up like it's nothing in a matter of 2 seconds. If hackers are ignored for a longer time the player base will shrink and it's a shame.
Comments
EAC is giving you framerate drops to show you it is here,
workingprocessing in the background.I just had a match that all Dull were Hex, while I only had Noed. Last gen pop for 2sec and gate instantly opened.
The scary thing that nowaday we're not so sure who was the cheater to able to report
Yeah, been watching Otz stream over the last week and he's had a pretty big influx of hackers. Well, I guess they're technically not hackers; they're people that buy programs to break the game in their favor, but I digress.