Ok hear me out
Pinhead
Hex: Undying
Hex: The third seal
Hex: Plaything
Hoarder
Infinite Chain hunts while oblivious! I'd do it myself, but I have literally none of those perks except plaything.
Pinhead
Hex: Undying
Hex: The third seal
Hex: Plaything
Hoarder
Infinite Chain hunts while oblivious! I'd do it myself, but I have literally none of those perks except plaything.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Swap undying for retribution instead
Swap third seal for thrill of the hunt
Now we're cooking with hex perks.
The point of third seal was to hide the aura of the box
Third Seal doesn't affect power related auras. (Like pig boxes, and so on)
HOWEVER
Pinhead has an addon that does that! The iridescant Lament Configuration has your back. It hides the box aura until survivors are really close until a chain hunt starts
I knew the addon, i was just hoping third seal would work