Just wanted to share a wholesome moment of a Doctor who decided to play store with me and my teammates in Gas Heaven.
So cute.
I remember myself In this situation as Deathslinger with 3 scoops ahoy Steves
I hope your shopping experience has been a memorable one!
I'm shocked that, of all killers, it was a Doctor who played along! Good on them!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So cute.
I remember myself In this situation as Deathslinger with 3 scoops ahoy Steves
I hope your shopping experience has been a memorable one!
I'm shocked that, of all killers, it was a Doctor who played along! Good on them!