BHVR, #########...
in the past I said that this game isn't as buggy as people think, but geez, ######### is this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNvD2Css8tMI LITERALLY could not alt f4 from the game, and I had to ctrl alt canc, and manually close the game.
BHRV, how did you manage to break the game menu so hard? Every time after I do a match, there's this "an unknown error occurred", and this time it managed to completely bug out. #########
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
This is just a new feature to let you know you've played too much and need to go outside. It's still in alpha phase and they're just testing it live to see how it goes!
Hahahahaha best gag ever XD
Adding to the enjoyment of solo queue maybe?
Basically. The thing is that these errors happen multiple times, even closing the game and verifying game files
Been getting crazy errors like that for years. The most common one for me is "Internet Connection Required" despite the party I'm in and my stream staying up.
Dunno what that verifying whatevers is, might be a PC thingy I'm on console. I just restart the game every 3-4 matches to bandaid up everything.
Please report any bugs you encounter here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs