Trapper add-on pass

Hello everyone. How's it going? I hope you're all well and being careful about COVID, even if you're vaccinated.

So... we received two pics regardless a trapper add-on each one. First of all, I want y'all to know that when I started playing this game three years ago, trapper was my main and I gave a lot of hours to him, so I think I know what I am talking about. Second, this is about certain add-on, currently the one that gaves you all the bear traps but it doesn't allow you to pick them up.

Why do I believe this is not going to be an add-on? There's a saying that goes like this: "The same trick doesn't work twice" and if you already know a trap is set somewhere, you'll avoid going to that place. Right?

I get the idea behind it "now trapper have all the traps, which gives him a head start but... he should be careful where he places it, as he won't be able to switch them"... but you're forgetting a thing, trapper traps are his only "power", let's suppose demogorgon, demogorgon might lost a big part of his kit if his portal are not destroyed, but even so he still can fast travel through the map with the already set portals and he still has his shred... a bear trap that everyone knows where it's hidden, means you will avoid that place at all costs, and/or check if the trap has been activated again beforehand.

Now, I understand you're going to put it on a PTB first but take this into consideration... oh, and before anything, if you have "ideas" on how this add-on might be of use, please explain... instead of a "wait and try it for yourself" because knowing how a killer works makes you know if certain add-on won't be used... like the pink Hag add-on that gives her a "small" speed bost.

Comments