About possible Nurse blink recharge add-on nerf: VOTE!

Nurse was nerfed a while ago and many people said the nerf had just made her more difficult and stressful, because they changed her base-kit (adding blink cooldown - which made a lot of people instalock blink recharge addons since that moment, making it probably the most used combo) while still buffing the problematic add-on combo that everybody was complaining: omega blink (the 2x range increase add-on combo).

What's your opinion?

Comments

  • Leave this woman alone, she's fine.

  • Nerf her to the ground and then rework her into something new

  • Honestly, playing against Nurse is more frustrating than Spirit half the time because I feel like I'm powerless against a good Nurse. Using blinks smartly instead of predicting or leading your target leads to easy hits and downs, and honestly the only way to actually "outplay" is to break LoS and hope they don't blink to the corner of the wall/obstacle that you're behind. I used to be a Nurse main and I've never had an easier time hitting rank 1 month after month with just using a fatigue and a recharge speed addon + non-meta perks -- I never even used BBQ!

    I would be happy to see her completely reworked into something that fits more into DbD, rather than just having a power that negates all loops, pallets, windows, distances, heights and skill itself from Survivors.

  • She needs to be reworked or nerfed.

  • @ReikoMori said:

    Leave this woman alone, she's fine.

    No

  • In my opinion she's ok. She can be strong, but if you are good enough to fool this killer is easy to go against her.

  • @Hippie said:

    Honestly, playing against Nurse is more frustrating than Spirit half the time because I feel like I'm powerless against a good Nurse. Using blinks smartly instead of predicting or leading your target leads to easy hits and downs, and honestly the only way to actually "outplay" is to break LoS and hope they don't blink to the corner of the wall/obstacle that you're behind. I used to be a Nurse main and I've never had an easier time hitting rank 1 month after month with just using a fatigue and a recharge speed addon + non-meta perks -- I never even used BBQ!

    I would be happy to see her completely reworked into something that fits more into DbD, rather than just having a power that negates all loops, pallets, windows, distances, heights and skill itself from Survivors.

    Have you ever seen a master survivor vs a nurse?

  • nurse isint as much of a problem as spirit. but she is close i want her near blights level or current spirits.

  • I've played against excellent Survivors as Nurse and they would pull out all the stops against me; running back, faking different directions, breaking LoS among other things. Never worked, even on maps like Lery's. Their only course of action was to pump out gens but I always used Discordance so I would put a quick stop to that!

    Although, I feel that it is probably fruitless to argue this point about "Nurse vs master Survivors", as it always goes to "well, they weren't that good then if you were able to catch them". I personally think that anyone who "outplays" a Nurse, while they themselves might have decent knowledge with faking and movement, are probably just lucky that they're playing against a Nurse who probably charges their blinks for too long or doesn't place their blinks appropriately. Believe me, I've played against and played as Nurse many, many times and it's pretty dirty when you have a feel for exactly where your blinks take you and knowledge of how Survivors will try to outplay.

  • Nurse is fine, the omegablink might be the only "powerful think she has" and even so that doesn't mean it's good, I do agree the masochist add-ons should be tweaked and make it something usefull, at least one of them. Nurse needs more than anything to have his bugs fixed. She's one of the most capable killers, if anything I'd give her a small buff to her basekit, or the recovery rate add-on, so you could use old Nurse... which using two add-ons to make her the old nurse was not OP.

  • @Sakurra said:

    In my opinion she's ok. She can be strong, but if you are good enough to fool this killer is easy to go against her.

    I think no matter of how good you are, a good nurse will never be easy to go against.

  • @GamerEzra said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2517245#Comment_2517245

    I think no matter of how good you are, a good nurse will never be easy to go against.

    I never said that. If someone is pro with a strong killer there's no counterplay and it will be boring, so no gg, just next match because this game in high mmr is boring.

  • @Sakurra said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2517422#Comment_2517422

    I never said that. If someone is pro with a strong killer there's no counterplay and it will be boring, so no gg, just next match because this game in high mmr is boring.

    ''but if you are good enough to fool this killer is easy to go against her.''

    This is what you said in your previous post.

  • @GamerEzra said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2517447#Comment_2517447

    ''but if you are good enough to fool this killer is easy to go against her.''

    This is what you said in your previous post.

    So? It's my opinion. I'm in average MMR. Take it how it is. There's nothing more to say about it. Are you assuming that nurse should be nerfed too or what? Lol.

  • @Sakurra said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2517460#Comment_2517460

    So? It's my opinion. I'm in average MMR. Take it how it is. There's nothing more to say about it. Are you assuming that nurse should be nerfed too or what? Lol.

    First you say nurse is easy to play against if you know how to fool her, and then you say ''I never said that. If someone is pro with a strong killer there's no counterplay and it will be boring''.

    I'm sorry, but i don't understand you. xD


    She needs to be reworked or nerfed. This was my comment on this poll btw.

  • @GamerEzra said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2517466#Comment_2517466

    First you say nurse is easy to play against if you know how to fool her, and then you say ''I never said that. If someone is pro with a strong killer there's no counterplay and it will be boring''.

    I'm sorry, but i don't understand you. xD

    She needs to be reworked or nerfed. This was my comment on this poll btw.

    Lmao argument over argument. I'm already bored and I won't even finish to read what you have to say. Go cry over this killer then. I'm out.

  • @Sakurra said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2517486#Comment_2517486

    Lmao argument over argument. I'm already bored and I won't even finish to read what you have to say. Go cry over this killer then. I'm out.

    I'm not crying at all, i am just giving my opinion and ask you what you mean...

    If you can't stand a comment/question, this is not the place to be.

    It's a shame you can't respect other people's opinions, but I think that says more about you than it does about me.

    Have a nice day!😀

  • Leave Nurse alone