Did they just nerf Spirit this patch day?

People was outraged about nerfing spirit and since I got spirit with shards and I keep hearing rumors that in the PTB they will change her add-ons and such. I don't know why are staff nerfing stuff like Spirit and maybe rework her instead.

Comments

  • Nerf was easier than power rework. Next tuesday is PTB so probably in a month we will see these changes go live

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Nerf was easier than power rework. Next tuesday is PTB so probably in a month we will see these changes go live

    I heard about a new survivor coming in but hopefully they do her add-ons and nerfing too because I've been bullying too much survivors lately and I don't wanna use Stridor ever again to be honest.

  • Why would they need to rework her? She's a fun killer, she just needs a little bit of counterplay.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Why would they need to rework her? She's a fun killer, she just needs a little bit of counterplay.

    People will get pissed at you for calling Spirit a fun killer but I definitely agree she is.