Person stuck on my back and i cant close hatch

I'm playing a game of killer right now and when I picked the last survivor up I wasn't able to put them on the hook. I also cant put them back on the ground. I am standing over hatch and the game won't let me close it because it thinks i have a survivor on my back which means i cant wait out egc. Is there anything I can do? I really don't wanna dc.

Comments

  • I forgot to mention it seems like the survivor isn't trying to wiggle out nor are they dcing.

    1. record the game if you can.
    2. it's a game of patience. they might easily be a hacker trying to force a dc to feel good about themselves.
  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    1. record the game if you can.
    2. it's a game of patience. they might easily be a hacker trying to force a dc to feel good about themselves.

    Thank for the help. they just dced

  • just don't forget it COULD have been a genuine bug that e.g. locked BOTH of you in the pick up/carry animation

  • This happened to me once few months ago. But at the start of the match lol

    First chase, injured steve jumped into locker and I grabbed him.

    I went to hook and cannot do anything, hook or drop him for the rest of the match. Claudette was following me and tried to pallet save and flashlight save multiple times, it didnt work.

    Luckily they did the gens, open the gate and left. And steve died on my shoulder when timer run out.

    They were all different platforms so no word about it after the match

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    This happened to me once few months ago. But at the start of the match lol

    First chase, injured steve jumped into locker and I grabbed him.

    I went to hook and cannot do anything, hook or drop him for the rest of the match. Claudette was following me and tried to pallet save and flashlight save multiple times, it didnt work.

    Luckily they did the gens, open the gate and left. And steve died on my shoulder when timer run out.

    They were all different platforms so no word about it after the match

    I've had this happen from the Survivor perspective. Went against a Deathslinger, they downed me and picked me up. I don't know why but I just... didn't follow Deathslinger and I stayed on the ground. He could walk around as normal (carrying of course) and couldn't use his gun as far as I'm aware, but I was up moving doing everything like normal. It's like he couldn't see me. I'd deliberately block his path, and he'd just swing wildly and not hit me, then walk away. It was real bizarre, and it happened before I set my Shadowplay up so I couldn't record it.


    This was like, before... Twins I think? It was on the new Coldwind Farms map, so it was probably with whatever that update was.