The Ultimate Pinhead Guide
Hello, my name is Lochnload and I have been working on this guide for sometime and this is even now still a work in progress. If you have trouble with pinhead or want some extra info, here it is.
The Ultimate Pinhead Guide By Lochnload The number 1 pinhead player ;) Intro Ever since his release, I have been a strong enjoyer and main of pinhead. He is my favorite killer to have been released so far, and he makes me feel the same love like I had for my first love, pre rework freddy. His p...
Comments
This is actually a really nice guide, I enjoy this a lot haha
When CM ever comes in I'm definitely doing this as well too
Thank you lots, I really appreciate it, i might add a section that is good perk synergies with him and things along that line
You know you'll get a lot of "just use Hoarder" comments haha
You are most appreciated with this guide. Thanks!