Laurie Strode free?
I found Laurie strode free on my account without buying it, is it a bug? I only bought killers but with the shards, I wouldn't want to spend blood points on it if they then take it off.
Tagged:
Mod
I found Laurie strode free on my account without buying it, is it a bug? I only bought killers but with the shards, I wouldn't want to spend blood points on it if they then take it off.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you use family sharing options on the platform you're on?
No.
Is it possible that they give it away because it's Halloween soon? is the only plausible explanation
If you have not bought Laurie, nor the chapter or family share with anyone, then it's not intended. Please contact support here to provide them with information about this: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us