Meg and Claudette old rift skins NOT available in store

I´ve been waiting for Meg - Jewel of the party skin - for so long. I think it´s the only good skin she has.

Theoretically this skin is available in the store from today. But I don´t see this skin at store, unlike Felix and Elodie´s.


Anybody knows what´s happening? Thank you.


image.png


Comments

  • Probably exactly that is the problem ATM. Those two are old rift skins (don't know about the other 2) and maybe that resulted in some code problems remaining from the time they were taken out of the game after the rift and the code still blocks them ATM?

  • Maybe they just forgot? I'm sure they'll fix it soon.

  • @burt0r said:

    Probably exactly that is the problem ATM. Those two are old rift skins (don't know about the other 2) and maybe that resulted in some code problems remaining from the time they were taken out of the game after the rift and the code still blocks them ATM?

    Felix and Elodie´s are new skins as u mention, yes.