Hawkins Map New Life

I understand that why we are losing the map and characters, but what if the map was re worked?

Couldn't it be re designed into an AllKill map? Inside a studio, nean lights, a stage one end, lights, cameras, sound equipment?

Not going to lie I'm going to miss the map for scratch mirror Michael, but could it be saved?

Comments

  • I agree. Seems a waste to remove it altogether when it could be reworked into something else.

  • Ohhhh man, that would be a killer idea (pun intended). I was super bummed when All-Kill didn't get a map and the neon background was so dang cool. I think reworking Hawkins into a All-Kill map is a great idea.

  • I also like this idea, Portal Room is the podium, and the rest is backstage? Maybe even partly outside, but still with the corridors

  • I already suggested this but one of the mods made it clear that the map will be removed from the game. Let’s hope they just make a new Trickster map from the ground up.