The unbalance in this game has become painfully obvious
I’m glad MMR has come around as I’m someone who typically plays in higher skill brackets but god is it awful. The top survivors are the top for a reason and I think I’m finally on the “This game is much more balanced towards survivors.” Side. A 1k or 2k is mostly achievable but in order to do so I’ve had to slug, tunnel, straight up camp survivors and even then this is entirely reliant on survivors being very altruistic. The only killers I can get kills with without being too scummy are killers I’m very familiar with and play often. Killers like Spirit, and Trickster I can do relatively well with since I’ve mained both since release. But killers I want to learn or practice with well I might as well give up because I’m getting paired with top tier survivors which I thought MMR was supposed to help with. The most kills I’ll be getting without being a scum lord as a killer who I’m only decent or good with is a 1k. For me to get anymore I either have to play someone I’ve basically mastered or I have to play like a dirtbag and I hate doing that. The only thing this game needs is just something to help with the generators because I just don’t understand how it’s been allowed to be this bad for this long.
Comments
Yep. Once you get to a level where you’re matched against 4 competent survivors, it’s really tough to win. I switched from mostly playing killer to mostly playing survivor since MMR began and it’s been much more enjoyable and I play solo queue.