Rift challenge not active even when selected
Happens after every other game that I seletected a Rift challenge and in the end screen I suddenly have no active challenge. I then go back to pause it, reselect it and then it works.
Tagged:
Pending
Happens after every other game that I seletected a Rift challenge and in the end screen I suddenly have no active challenge. I then go back to pause it, reselect it and then it works.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had the same thing happen but only once. I just backed out to the main menu then back in and it's not done it since.
I've also noticed this happen