At least add a gen map on RCPD in main hall
I just had a match I manage to give my teammates 4 gen time but then got downed later on I wanted to work on a gen but guess what I could only find one and killer was keep pushing that one I searched for another gen for the rest of match but couldn't find it none of us in the match couldn't actually and the match ended up with 3k one hatch escape
Tbh I was also able to get chased for 4 gen thanks to ultra safe some pallets this map is just torture there is no way that we are learning all gen spots easily and it shouldn't be advantage to killer neither should be a advatange to me (I mean those pallets)
in the main hall if there was a map showing where the gens are or where they can spawn it would make the map a little bearable with some pallets reworks
Comments