New Hat for Characters
Can survivors get a MAGA hat? That we be awesome.
Can survivors get a MAGA hat? That we be awesome.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lol, I wouldn't mind torturing some Trump supporters! I'd slug em and watch em bleed out or tunnel them or let them crawl a long way to an exit gate or hatch just to mori them at the last second. So yeah... great idea. I hope they add MAGA hats!
I don't think BVHR would be in the business to tout politics, especially considering they are Canadian.
@CoolAKn I didn't know that. Well now I guess they wont add MAGA hats especially if they are Canadian.
@Dreamnomad Thats mean.
Realistically, the only characters I could see legitimately having a MAGA hat are Kate and maybe Jake.
@CoolAKn Why only Jake and Kate? I don't see why all survivors can't wear it. Even killers too. Imagine the hilly billy zooming past you with a MAGA hat.
Indeed. If you want to express your politics in a game there are bound to be people who disagree with you and are only too happy to cause you grief and anxiety. But who knows? Maybe some killers will show you mercy for the same reason. Either way, you are bound to draw the killers attention one way or the other.
@Dreamnomad But you express so much hate towards Trump supporters and It is unfortunate. After all, Trump isn't a bad guy.
@Khalednazari Well, considering all the great things Trump is doing, I don't see why not. He's more of a businessman anyways.
@Cetren Okay I see.
Similar to what @Cetren said. Kate seems to be either be a soft rock or country singer, and a good chunk of country music fans lean right.
I excluded licensed characters (Bill, Laurie, Quentin, and Tapp) because they have to get permission from the licensed holders.
I also excluded foreigners who most likely don't care what happens in American politics (Claudette, David, Ace, Min, and Adam).
That leaves Dwight, Meg, and Nea. Dwight and Meg could also have MAGA hats, but Nea is the "resist authority" type.