Which Survivor Item would you rather use?
Any could be useful.
Any could be useful.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel like all of these would not only be hard to implement, but would also affect the game too drastically. Dead by Daylight would be an entirely different game if the survivors could actually attack the killer. Last Year: The Nightmare is already a game based on fighting back against the killer. If you want something like that, go play it
I would rather the oil or marbles (or something similar) which seems more in line with the firecrackers and flashbangs. I agree with the comment above, it would be too much like Last Year, Friday The 13th and the upcoming VHS game if we could fight back. I don't really want to fight back anyway, I feel like it would cause even more divide in the community especially since so many people are angry at SWF's as it is.
duplication bombs would be op, would be unrealistic, and would be annoying from a killer point of view, but what it also would be? badass!