Why is the hook scream back with Calm Spirit?

One of the pluses of that perk is you don't need to hear the hook scream. I didn't see this in the patch notes so I hope it's a glitch. There's really no reason to change it back.

Comments

  • Because having a hook impale your body and have your entire body weight pulling down on that gaping wound hurts?

  • Because having a hook impale your body and have your entire body weight pulling down on that gaping wound hurts?

    Let's not get into the "Realistic" arguments or else we will get things like why can't David kill the killer? Why can a survivor take a hit when escaping a hook and shrug it off? Thank you!
  • Probably a side eFFect of them adjusting the screaming time.

  • Probably a side eFFect of them adjusting the screaming time.

    That's probably it. I actually specifically put it on because the screams are so long now (and the Doc is currently really popular with that new skin).
  • Because having a hook impale your body and have your entire body weight pulling down on that gaping wound hurts?

    Oh, but taking a machete or chainsaw or hatchet or butcher knife or sword or electrified anal probe or cleaver or switchblade to the back doesn't?
  • One word:

    spaghetti code

  • Because having a hook impale your body and have your entire body weight pulling down on that gaping wound hurts?

    Funny enough, I believe that’s true! The left shoulder (from their perspective) has a lot of arterial veins, I think. And this connects to the heart, and make it one of the most painful areas to be punctured in. (And I don’t remember if this method is fatal or not.)
  • @Master said:
    One word:

    spaghetti code

    Has the spaghetti code gotten to your brain? That be two words

  • @Jack11803 said:

    @Master said:
    One word:

    spaghetti code

    Has the spaghetti code gotten to your brain? That be two words

    my bad

  • @Master said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @Master said:
    One word:

    spaghetti code

    Has the spaghetti code gotten to your brain? That be two words

    my bad

    It’s not a problem. Just pointing it out