Game crashes since DLC
My game is now crashing almost every second game. Has anyone else experiences more than usual crashes lately?
My game is now crashing almost every second game. Has anyone else experiences more than usual crashes lately?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think i fixed it. Updated the video card driver
Well. I seem to have fixed the mid game crashes but am still experiencing crash to desktop when we are loading into a game.
Game crashes to desktop every 2nd game load.
This happens to me on updates sometimes and usually all I have to do is verify integrity of game files in the properties tab and it usually detects a file is missing or something other.
I've tried that unfortunately. I'll try again and see.