How To Loop?
Whether I'm killer or survivor I absolutely SUCK at looping. I got around 200 hours into this game or so, and no matter what I'm doing I just suck at looping. Trust me, I've TRIED to learn. I'll watch all the big Youtubers and stuff but I swear when I watch their streams those survivors/killers are BRAINDEAD compared to the people I go against. I don't get what is happening. In a stream I'll see red rank survivors and killers, and they make the fattest rank 20 mistakes I've ever seen. Yet when I go in to play I'm rank 18 killer, I'll be with rank 8 survivors and it's just an absolute SWEATFEST. One game i seriously got flash banged like 4 times(both from actual flashbangs the other where its attatched to a gen) and DS twice, and then someone was running Deliverance, and then there's that Kate perk where they can wiggle out SUPER fast.
And I'm just like dying for a freaking hook man. Like KILLING myself for it.
How is it when I'm a survivor and I run around an object multiple times, the killer is able to catch up to me WITHIN A SECON. A LITERAL SECOND. Yet when I'm killer, and I'm chasing a survivor around an object--lets say bales of hay--they can legit lap this freaking this 20 times and I wont get ANY closer to them?! Like I don't understand what is happening with this loop situation. I'm not learning anything from YT because those chases are absolutely nonsense, like i swear the survivors are like magnets to the survivor and just run TO them. I'll literally watch a survivor just jump through a window, circle around, and just RUN into the killer.
Like I swear, Rank 8s as 10x sweatier to deal with than Rank 1s. I had a stream once where I downed a whole team and got a near 4k off of 4 red ranks, and it was 10x easier than just getting TWO Rank 8 survivors.
Im taking a break right now, but this looping stuff has my mind just boggled. Like I never seem to get a single survivor who can't loop, everyons like GOD TIER at it.
Comments