Let's talk about Dwight's cosmetic and other little things.

I don't know about the rest of you. But Dwight's blight cosmetic doesn't look like the rest. Claudette is covered in Blight smudges, even the trapper has a bit of Blight on him. But Dwight... He has a nice vest and a pocket watch. How Victorian of him.

So I do a bit of digging, and I find out that the next set of cosmetics coming out, are Victorian themed. The Doctor and Nurse skins look amazing and, to my surprise, Dwights blight cosmetic looked like it fit right in. So it looks like they didn't make a male survivor blight cosmetic, and pulled one from the next set, in order to offer survivors a second set.

I don't know if that's true, but that's what it looks like. And when you look at other typos and mistakes that are still in the game today. Like the mentioning of "Dark Locks". I know what a Black lock is, I've googled and searched, and i found forum posts from 2016 explaining it is a typo and the key unlocks the black lock of the hatch. So... Why's it still say Dark lock?

What I'm getting at here is that this game is missing a coat of polish. Little mistakes and oversights. Things that should be addressed but haven't. I know they aren't a triple A game production company with a huge manpower pool behind them. But still.

What's ya'lls take on this?

Comments