It looks good but I doubt it will have a major impact on DBD’s player base
Let's see that get put to the test when it releases. I'm betting if Otzdarva plays it and gives it a good viewing, I'd say lots of Dbd's players will flock over to the game like moths to a brighter flame.
Let's see that get put to the test when it releases. I'm betting if Otzdarva plays it and gives it a good viewing, I'd say lots of Dbd's players will flock over to the game like moths to a brighter flame.
The potential VHS has for DbD might, as cynical as it sounds, be that it might draw away a lot of toxic players due to higher bullying potential. I'd not be surprised if around 2-6 months after vhs' release we'll have threads being all 'I hate swfs but at least in dbd they can't do X '
I played it yesterday it smashes this game right into the toilet. I can't wait I'm excited to finally throw this game in the trash I don't even care about the license Killers anymore in fact the more play the game the more I don't want to buy any movies from these killers. Dead by daylight is the Kiss of gaming horror
That’s a really weird analogy but yeah I’ve been playing F13th recently and I actually enjoy it more than dbd in a lot of ways
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It looks good but I doubt it will have a major impact on DBD’s player base
Let's see that get put to the test when it releases. I'm betting if Otzdarva plays it and gives it a good viewing, I'd say lots of Dbd's players will flock over to the game like moths to a brighter flame.
I don't like the format of vhs, If I want to play a multiplayer game with guns I will buy my first call of duty game.
Yes, you have to craft them but it does nothing to gain my interest.
The potential VHS has for DbD might, as cynical as it sounds, be that it might draw away a lot of toxic players due to higher bullying potential. I'd not be surprised if around 2-6 months after vhs' release we'll have threads being all 'I hate swfs but at least in dbd they can't do X '
That’s a really weird analogy but yeah I’ve been playing F13th recently and I actually enjoy it more than dbd in a lot of ways