Crossplay Disabled
Recently I have not been able to play in lobbies with PC players. I play on Xbox and it says that crossplay is enabled so I don't know how to get back into normal lobbies. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Tagged:
Pending
Recently I have not been able to play in lobbies with PC players. I play on Xbox and it says that crossplay is enabled so I don't know how to get back into normal lobbies. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's because they pushed the wrong version to xbox. You cannot play with anyone not on your version number therefore crossplay was disabled until fixed there.
They are aware of it and currently looking to fix it.
Thanks bro