Game Version Mismatch
I'm having an issue where the game doesn't allow me to join other players' lobbies because of a "game version mismatch". Does anyone know how to fix this?
Tagged:
Acknowledged
I'm having an issue where the game doesn't allow me to join other players' lobbies because of a "game version mismatch". Does anyone know how to fix this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If it's the xbox issue, they are aware of it due to it getting a later update. They are looking into it and may have possibly sent the proper version, however it can take a few days to go through the system.
I can't imagine bhvr waiting for the update to go through other platforms instead. Then again, maybe they sent a new update out however it cleared extremely fast on xbox systems.
So just wait on the next update?
I am only guessing here but they may have sent one out, it may just be going through verification. So yeah, it's just a waiting game right now.
Awesome, thanks bro!
No problem, happy to help. A mod should appear here tomorrow to confirm it's being looked into.