Gideon Meat Plant unbreakable god pallet
In Gideon Meat Plant there is an unbreakable god pallet upstairs near a stairway. There’s no option to break it but I managed to break it since I was playing as Bubba
Tagged:
Pending
In Gideon Meat Plant there is an unbreakable god pallet upstairs near a stairway. There’s no option to break it but I managed to break it since I was playing as Bubba
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wasn't so fortunate I was playing doctor I found our it can be broken but only from the side away from the stairs little did I know 3 chances later all around the same loop fix the game plllzzz