I played billy for the first time
I just played billy for the first time and i was wondering is it normal that when i walk my screen do up and down like im limping
I just played billy for the first time and i was wondering is it normal that when i walk my screen do up and down like im limping
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No it's not
Then i discover a bug lol
Yes it's normal,Billy limps in his walking animation so it's on purpose.
If its normal then this is a pain. Why would anyone want to play with an image that do up and down when you walk.
Yes
Billy's camera goes up and down due to his model, intentional yes, annoying as hell? also yes
I played so much Billy that I didn't even know the screen does that.