Cleanse totems

If I notice the killer is noob/weak I will definitely try to search every totem and I'll cleanse it to avoid NOED, but if I count 4 totems cleansed by me and you 3 guys did 0 totems I won't even try to save you. I WILL LEAVE KNOWING YOU DESERVE TO DIE ON FIRST HOOK or dc. No regret. The killer deserve 3k because they left one person to cleanse 4 totems and I didn't had time to find the last one. So stop doing only gens, cleanse totems if you see them.

Comments

  • You make it seem like every totem is clear as day, or every killer runs NOED. Exaggerative posts like this mean nothing.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    You make it seem like every totem is clear as day, or every killer runs NOED. Exaggerative posts like this mean nothing.

    Yah, it's very complicated to cleanse it if you see it. No, just genrush against a weak killer.

  • I encounter noed maybe three times in 50 matches. If i have the time i do totems, but most of the time i would kill atleast one teammate with this.