Leatherface explained in one picture.
hi
hi
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He just likes your cosmetics
He's probably impressed how pretty you are
Just some more fun interactive gameplay.
He's been camping the basement hooks even since the movies.
They never change.
It seems to me that picking bubba is the way killers protest against the state of the game. "Lets pick this ass killer and just camp everyone".
It’s a pretty therapeutic killer, knowing that a survivor that t-bags and spams flashlight clicks can just be face camped to death.
I never do that as survivor. I mean, I main killer, I know what is to be on the other side.