Keys keys everywhere..
I play survivor matches during the day and killer at night, for faster queue times. 8 out of 10 of my games I've spawned in, searched a chest, and either gotten a purple key or a skeleton key. So I've just been stock piling them.
Then in my killer games, I had maybe 3 games where I played badly and got gen rushed, so I only got one kill. That's fine, I was playing very random non meta builds, against very meta build survivors, what did I expect. But the other 8 games, I'll get a kill, I'll be down to two gens, but I'm cool with it because I have a very good 3 gen and everyone is on their death hook. Then next second I know the last 3 escape through hatch. I check the end game screen and nobody brought in keys. Which means they all happen to find keys in chests during the match.
Isn't it supposed to be 4%? Is it bugged or something? Anyone else experiencing this more than they should?
I can understand it happening in 1-2 games. But in a majority of games?
I feel like I'm getting robbed of wins and BP off of not so RNG.
Comments
Yeah they found keys and you got key robbed hatchery its very balanced :^)
But I haven't found a key for weeks on chests though but then again I really don't get search chest much and if I do its all medkits.
Yeah I get them constantly. And that happens to me constantly when playing Killer. Maybe it balanced out? Idk I've never actually used a key in a match.