Something that I do not know if it happened only to me, (probably yes and nobody else cares) before playing on PC I played on PS4 for a long time and in that account there were many things that I lost such as dlc, offerings, add ons and Perks difficult to unlock, at least I would like to know if they are working on the cross progression of PlayStation because I did not even know that "Google Stadia" to which progress can be combined and I do not think it was the only one, in fact, in what cross progression offers you there is an image of a console controller with a keyboard symbolizing that it is possible with consoles but it is not like that, so I want to know if Behavior is even working on that as on many other things to improve the game or are only interested in creating clothes.
Comments
Yes there is, you just redownload the game and re-add dlc to library and you're good to go.
At least that's what I had to do on launch day, maybe it's changed now.
It's all stored on the server and the same platform, however for some reason you have to earn every trophy again on PS5. Only the Prestige 1-3 trophies auto-pop and the rest are reset to 0.