skins in lobby bug
the skins you see in the lobby are not the one in game, are how you gat your survivor
Tagged:
Duplicate
the skins you see in the lobby are not the one in game, are how you gat your survivor
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Having same issue. I am on a PS5.
Also having issue with this from both a survivor and killer view on PC. It shows the skins that I currently have on those characters, but not the ones that the player is actually using.
I also have this issue. I am on PC, and the survivors in the lobby wear what my survivors are wearing.
The only thing that isn't bugged is the charms. The charms on the lobby survivors are not my own.
I confirm this issue.