It is taking WAY to long to get matches now, even as a survivor

What the heck is going on? It is taking 5+ minutes to get matches as a survivor, and 10+ as a killer sometimes. This is on PC. Is Red Dead Redemption 2 that popular???

Comments

  • I'm sure the release of the game has affected us a bit, but the event is still kinda crazy. I'm sure things will normalize after the event ends, but player rank is also a factor in this

    Good luck out there in the fog!

  • I just tried to get into a lobby as a random for the first time today and got stuck on a loading screen 
  • After their fix yesterday I was getting back to 5min que's so not bad, but now today it's back to almost just as slow as before 20+min que's again.

  • Killer wait seems normal, usually quick cause swf pops in. Survivor on the other hand went up which saddened me. I wanted to easy farm the rest of my vials.