Will deliverance ever work.

I attempted escape after performing 2 safe unhook and the perk didn't work, instead it got me into stage 2 of the hook. Despite the perk being lit up.

I attempted escape after performing 2 safe unhook and the perk didn't work, instead it got me into stage 2 of the hook. Despite the perk being lit up.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you could recall specifically what map you were on I think it'd help the devs out in locating the bug.
I also never had an issue but I also never had the issue when it was bugged out due to people using luck offerings before the fix was applied.
More info would definitely be useful for people to try to recreate this.
Anything you can remember - Map, offerings, survivor, killer, killer perks (overcharge being one from the screen shot).
I had 2 safe unhooks, lit up to tell me. It was freddy's map and it was my first hook.