Tome VIII - The Engineer's guild mission bug
- Platform: PC
- Description: Mission doesn't count towards progression despite all requirements being met for completing the mission. Tried switching missions/pausing-reactivate/reboot game.
- Steps: Play any public game and work on a gen with a fellow survivor(s)
- Occurance: Every game.
Tagged:
Duplicate
Comments
Confirming, this is still broken. Same platform, same description, same steps. I would note that I was touching 4 of the 5 gens when they were completed and worked on 3 of the 5 from start to completion (the 4th was about a third done when I started helping) always with at least one other survivor. I escaped if that matters. My perks were Kindred, Leader, Prove Thyself and Bond.
I was playing Dwight on the Yamaoka Estate: Family Residence if that helps but I had the same problem yesterday on different maps so I'm guessing not.
This is also not working for me on XB1