The Executioner cage still has DS active

So I was playing Pyramid head on Autohaven and there was this Feng. I downed her and sent her to a cage, after that I found her again and picked her up, but then I was immediately hit by her Decisive Strike. Isn’t any perks for both roles not supposed to work against cages? Pretty sure this is a bug.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • If she had ds active before being sent to a cage it wouldn't drain the remaining timer, and it would still remain active but the timer wouldn't refresh and it would count down while in the cage

  • @TheNaturalNut said:

    So I was playing Pyramid head on Autohaven and there was this Feng. I downed her and sent her to a cage, after that I found her again and picked her up, but then I was immediately hit by her Decisive Strike. Isn’t any perks for both roles not supposed to work against cages? Pretty sure this is a bug.

    Did you hook her beforehand?