https://imgur.com/GnnezUf
What are we supposed to see here? Some context?
looks like a fairly okay match, everyone got good points, 2K, 2E…
(also you can attach images directly into your post)
What are you trying to say?
Although there’s not even that much of a disparity between grades here, I’ll still say it:
Grades are not Ranks.
2 kills. Seems fine?
Is it because they have stacked perks and items and you don't? In which case, as far as I know, that has nothing to do with matchmaking.
Failing to see any issues with this match result. Not sure what the point of the OP is meant with this pic.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What are we supposed to see here? Some context?
looks like a fairly okay match, everyone got good points, 2K, 2E…
(also you can attach images directly into your post)
What are you trying to say?
Although there’s not even that much of a disparity between grades here, I’ll still say it:
Grades are not Ranks.
2 kills. Seems fine?
Is it because they have stacked perks and items and you don't? In which case, as far as I know, that has nothing to do with matchmaking.
Failing to see any issues with this match result. Not sure what the point of the OP is meant with this pic.