Trickster wink
Trickster doesnt wink anymore I mean on the screen.
Trickster doesnt wink anymore I mean on the screen.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They moved the killers to the right on the lobby screen for some reason. (as far as I can tell. It's especially apparent with Trickster, so maybe it's a bug on him or something.) You can still see him turn, he just winks off the screen.
I never got to see it :(
Yeah, it's a weird thing with "Play as Killer lobbies" compared to custom game lobbies. All killers appear further to the right which makes trickster's wink not visible in public lobbies.
There was a bug report of it that got acknowledged but they actually just made the issue worse by making the killers further to right... so i don't know.
The only use of streched resolution im agree with lmfao
Here