bug with pin heads box
While I was trying to solve the puzzle, pin head teleported to me while i was struck by a chain. I was stuck in place and couldnt move. I even tried to dead hard out of it which also failed.
Tagged:
Pending
While I was trying to solve the puzzle, pin head teleported to me while i was struck by a chain. I was stuck in place and couldnt move. I even tried to dead hard out of it which also failed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've reported this to no answer. It happens when pinhead teleports the last second and hits you with Franklin's.