Had a funny moment

So, I was playing as Freddy on Sheltered Woods and I had used the add-ons for dream pallets. They didn't really come into play until later on after I had broken a couple of pallets but anyways, I was chasing an Elodie towards a pallet which she threw down as soon as she got to it, I broke it, and while she watched me, I set up a fake pallet. She then proceeded to run back around to the pallet and tried to throw the fake pallet on me

I couldn't help but laugh, they might've been new to the game for all I know but that was a first for me

Comments

  • @Anibunoki said:

    So, I was playing as Freddy on Sheltered Woods and I had used the add-ons for dream pallets. They didn't really come into play until later on after I had broken a couple of pallets but anyways, I was chasing an Elodie towards a pallet which she threw down as soon as she got to it, I broke it, and while she watched me, I set up a fake pallet. She then proceeded to run back around to the pallet and tried to throw the fake pallet on me

    I couldn't help but laugh, they might've been new to the game for all I know but that was a first for me

    That or she thought the pallet bug was still in effect lol