Survivor's cosmetics not showing during loading screen

This is my first time posting something on this forum so I'm not sure if this will be in the right category after I post it. Anyways I've been having an issue where I'm in the character selection screen when the game is about to start and whether I'm playing as a survivor or killer the other survivors cosmetics don't show up on my screen. Basically the game is showing the other survivors wearing the cosmetics that I equipped to my survivor characters that I have but once we enter the game the other survivors are wearing a complete different outfit then when we were about to start the game. So it took me while to figure out that the game is only showing the cosmetics that I equipped on those characters not the other players cosmetics.

So I just really wanted to know if anyone else noticed this, or if it is just on my end. I play on PC not on console so I'm just wondering if that has to do anything with it. I want to know if this is a new feature that Dead by Daylight put in the game so you can't see the other survivor's cosmetics before the game starts or is this simply just a bug? I know this isn't game breaking or a major issue, I guess it is just a petty complaint on my part since I like to see other survivor's cosmetics before the game starts so I can match up with them or change my outfits to be different. ๐Ÿ˜

Can someone please let me know?

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comments