Poor Trapper

He was once my best killer. Now I am struggling with the poor guy. I guess my supposed skill was over estimated with him. I hope I am able to use him to great affect again soon.

Comments

  • He's currently the weakest killer in the game. If you want to even have a slight chance at getting more than one kill, you will have to camp/tunnel and bring in NoEd. Gens go by so fast, that by the time you finish traversing the world for your traps and setting them up, find a survivor and hook them, 3 will be completed.

    I suggest if you want to play him, either don't care about winning, or base your strategy around the basement. Devour Hope with Bloody Coil can be nice when the totem isn't on a hill.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    He's currently the weakest killer in the game. If you want to even have a slight chance at getting more than one kill, you will have to camp/tunnel and bring in NoEd. Gens go by so fast, that by the time you finish traversing the world for your traps and setting them up, find a survivor and hook them, 3 will be completed.

    I suggest if you want to play him, either don't care about winning, or base your strategy around the basement. Devour Hope with Bloody Coil can be nice when the totem isn't on a hill.

    I love trapper. I have a lot of builds with him. I have not have a good game with him since the release of the current SBMM. I’m sure things will get better with him but it’s sad going from a consistent 3k or 4K to the struggle for a 1k. It will get better though.

  • All they need is to have a survivors who play in Low graphic mode with High brightness.

    And they can always see your traps.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    All they need is to have a survivors who play in Low graphic mode with High brightness.

    And they can always see your traps.

    Also the new grass makes it a lot easier to see traps. He was so much better before the map updates.