Challenge bugged?
I am at "The engeneers guild" survivor challenge and it seems it don't progress. I just had one match that I have done 3 gens from 0 to 100% with a teammate and got 0 progression on it.
Tagged:
Pending
I am at "The engeneers guild" survivor challenge and it seems it don't progress. I just had one match that I have done 3 gens from 0 to 100% with a teammate and got 0 progression on it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The same issue, it is def a bug. Please fix it. Spent 3 hours before reporting here, did at least 6-7 gens as it says and still shows 0.
It made it so difficult to go further. thanks in advance.
Same I’m having that trouble too with the engineers guild, Iv done gens with others and 0% progress and I can’t go further either I don’t have power struggle so I’m literally struggling to get further, hope they fix it soon
Moi aussi, j'ai le même problème et ça m'énerve et c'est frustrant, corriger ce bug svp
When you do a search there have been at least 3 version of this challenge and it has been busted for several years. When you all come here to look at this add a comment and upvote the post. They need to either fix it or swap it out for something that works.