Is the Engineer's Guild Challenge bugged?
You have to repair a total of 10 generators while cooperating with other survivors there.
But I dont receive any progress.
Tagged:
Mod
You have to repair a total of 10 generators while cooperating with other survivors there.
But I dont receive any progress.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
From what I heard, yes. People were reporting that yesterday.
Well gg. Wasted about 10 games before I noticed that.
Hey Sweet_Potato,
There have been users reporting issues regarding this over in the Bug Reports section: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs Please feel free to upvote the report on it. And, in the future, if you are experiencing any issues or bugs, go ahead over to the Bug Reports section. Please check and see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise you can open a new report following the guidelines.