Which Trickster skin combo do you like the most?
I'm sure a couple of people know that I'm going to be streaming my Trickster gameplay soon to hopefully become a top if not #1 Trickster player in the DBD community.
I think that a lot of the #1 killer players have a unique skin combo that makes them recognizable so I've been debating doing that with Tricky. I love his default skin the most but I'm just curious to see what the community thinks! I've put together a couple of combinations I thought looked nice including the regular P3 full fit I typically wear.





Comments
Makes him look more like a horror character so I prefer it
also the P3 head looks really cool imo, the fact the blood stains his hair a bit
Teal and black is not bad at all
Could go for a better weapon though.
I use B but with the crescent moon bat from the fire moon festival set
This one ^